[Dailydrool] drool?

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 05:56:36 PDT 2009

Lass nite we woked up to dis turribel noisey. Awful sounin. Like giant
Houndie gakkin.
Nope, it be DadPerson!! MomPerson say he sik as a Hound. Dat kin be very
sikky.
So we gone be quite taday. MomPerson not goin to she art fare she gone stey
home an teke care ob DadPerson she say. Ha ha. she try to feel he fourhed an
he say
DONT TOUCH. Houndies neber say dat we say oh cuddels me. Momperson say he a
lousy sikkee an she glad he feelin ornree.
Anyways mebbe we get liddel drool, not much, for da DadPerson. Juss a
liddel. He qwit gakkin so mebbe he juss got inna sumfine. We not see him
eetin grass yestiddy so dis a reel surprize. To he, too.
Enyways drool to all whut needs it
Nigel, Llewis, Conley & Cooper (MomPerson bleechin da bafroom agin.)