[Dailydrool] To Emmmma

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 05:19:51 PDT 2009

Elder Clara need help??? Whut you fine in da yard dat youse smokin?
She need help abot like a stampeedin ellyfand need help.

Nigel, Llewis, Conley (we putted Conley neme on heer eben those he not nose
whut we tawkin about he dum as a box ob dirt.) oh no llewis not agin...
Yessir I not meen it I kiddink  sir. Yessir I let da liddel guy sine he own
neme. Ok Conley go ahed sine youse neme:

Cnly
i lv yu

(where he be, llewis? where Mr. Cooper, Sir? Ok you sure?
see ebberyone? Dat I lv yu stuff to Diva?? seewhut i meens? gottago)

send it send it llewis hurry up.