[Dailydrool] Advice needed on flooring, PLEASE

ali-d-black ali808 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 6 04:43:21 PDT 2009

Hello Droolers,
  The boys are sending buckets of drool to all who are in need! The slave is in need of advice....can anyone share their experience with slippery floors with me? In that, what type of flooring is best to prevent slipping, I'm worried about the senior years when they might have problems with everyday mobility. I will be replacing carpet soon and want to plan for future basset comfort. (Feel free to email me off list if you want to.) I would love to hear what "doesn't work well" too. It seems my home improvement projects are mostly live and learn by my unfortunate mistakes!! I posted a few days ago on this subject and received one email, Thank you Karen and The Dog House Gang.... I appreciate the info on the slate being very stable. I am desperate for more ideas... could you all spare a minute and pass on your flooring experience and knowledge!!! please, please,please!!
Thanks in advance,
Ali
Cody & Elliot...