[Dailydrool] Brutus

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Sat Jun 6 06:31:51 PDT 2009

This is to Paul for Brutus... First and formost I am so very sorry for this most awful situation for Brutus... I am not a vet or even a vet tech however I have had like most illness to deal with. You need to ask your vet why he/she feels Brutus would not survive surgery. As long as there are no underlying issues 10 yrs old is not that old, if the vet is not experienced with this surgery they should tell you so. Either way I would get a second opinion and if necessary a third. Brutus need help from this tumor either way. It sound to me as though it is a medical emergency. Looking the other way or remaining in a wait and see mode is not an option. Paul you must do what is best for Brutus.  I will continue to keep Brutus and you both in my prayers.

Judy