[Dailydrool] Honey

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 15 20:36:56 PDT 2009

Honey's spay date is tomorrow, June 16th.  I will bring her to the vet's around 8:30 or so.  I hope it does not upset her too much to be left like that.  No more mothering duties for this little gal!  Send some healing drool her for for an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery.  Sue K Momperson to Buttercup the grumpy, Beau the Wildman and Honey the not very submissive young hound she was a month ago and the indignant kitties who are dealing with very uppity houndies (their view) and Mickey, lover of mirrors.