[Dailydrool] Delicacies

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 15 20:36:55 PDT 2009

Maggie decided to bring us a delicacy a few minutes ago.  She went out and then came running in with something in her little jaws.  I was afraid it was something furry but it wasn't.  When she put it down, I got it and was surprised to see what it was.  There was a huge slug on a cantalope peel.  I have no idea where the peel came from.  I guess Maggie has been watching too many cooking shows lately.  The rest of the girls wanted one too.  Too late.  That one went flying.

Have a nice night.

Julie and the girls