[Dailydrool] shedding

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 18 05:08:06 PDT 2009

Enough fur has come off Ms.Brandy in the last month or two, that I could have made a king sized quilt!

It seems as though she is finally slowing down- you can now give her a good scritch and only end up with a handful of fur. Some shed more than others- Elvis hardly sheds at all. We use a shedding blade and that gets an amazing amount of fur out. CBL sells a grooming kit which also benefits rescue- you may want to get one.

rebec at execpc.com sorry I can't think of the website address.

droolies, Angelika