[Dailydrool] Need advice about vestibular disease

Sandra Helbling sandyhelbling at msn.com
Thu Jun 18 05:04:48 PDT 2009

Hello

This is Dumplin, the foster basset, pawin' in for my mama.  She be worried about our 14 year old Heidi, the wonder beagle what's got the vestibular disease again.  Last time she askin about advice, she got some responses about herbs and meds and was a hopin' that maybe those peoples could email her offline again.  Heidi be going to da vetspital as soon as it opens today.

All us houndies here send da drool to all those other houndies in need too!

PS.  Can't wait to meet you all at Slobberfest.

Snooters,

Dumplin, all the other houndies

and

Sandy Helbling