[Dailydrool] Need advice about a shedding issue

k.loko at verizon.net k.loko at verizon.net
Thu Jun 18 09:41:43 PDT 2009

Bo is having the same issue!  He started blowing coat around BoardWaddle time (April), which is typical for him, and is STILL shedding like crazy. We're in eastern PA, so I don't know if it's the weather in this part of the country or what.
The Furminator does a good job, but he does not like me messin with his hind parts, which is where the clumps are.  Otherwise, it's daily swiffering and hoping we don't get fur balls stuck in our throats.

Karen, Bo (I can't help it!), and Buddy (I have nice, short hair that isn't fallin out)