[Dailydrool] condolences

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 18 05:28:01 PDT 2009

We wanna send heartfelt condolences to Uncle Doug Dropp on the loss of his beloved Cheyenne yesterday.  Also sending hugs and luvs to Christine Covie, aka bassettmom, aka Momma C and da menz of Rado as she lost the last of the 3 original menz yesterday, Niles.  Those three menz had more advenchurs in the time we have known them than we could ever think of.  We know our Pawcasso Blossom has met them and there will be many parties at the bridge.

Annie Belle Wild Child

Jennie Mae wild child in training

Offishul spokehounds for Montana Basset rescue