[Dailydrool] Thanks

saba2r at aol.com saba2r at aol.com
Thu Jun 18 05:50:33 PDT 2009

Just wanted to let everyone know that Lola, the beagle in Cleveland,
was found.  She had wandered into a local cemetary and her leash was
caught on bushes.  Her mommy wanted to thank everyone who had helped,
even if it was prayers or good vibes.  (This poor lady had called in to
work and searched non-stop, even at midnight, which wasn't safe.  I
told her I would have done the same thing.  She was hysterical, as I
would have been.)  A kind Drool soul, Mary, was at the ready,
distributing info about Lola to local contacts.  Lola's mommy was
amazed at the caring and power of the Drool.  She also had not thought
about contacting rescue groups for a missing pet.  It was an
opportunity to talk about rescue to a hound dog lover - always a good
thing!

Becca
www.dogster.com/dogs/600703

"Who names their dog Alice anyways"