[Dailydrool] Online Pharmacies

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 06:03:05 PDT 2009

I found a pharmacy called Aapex Pharmacy out of Texas to get Cassie's heart meds and have been very satisfied.
She is on human meds - Atenolol and Mexiltelene and it is VERY expensive through the regular stores.

I am able to get her pills in bulk (100 pills) at a very reduced price.  The only thing is that my vet has to provide authorization for a new prescrption every time I run out.  All I do is call the pharmacy and they take care of the paperwork.  Shipping is very minimal but I just noticed that it is taking a little longer to get her meds via mail.  That is really my only complaint.

I pay $15.90 for 100 pills of the Atenolol and $51.00 for 100 pills for her Mexiltelene. I paid more than that for just 1 week through our grocery store pharmacy.

Hope this helps....I spent a few weeks researching this stuff last year when she got sick.