[Dailydrool] Kroozer

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Fri Jun 19 19:53:44 PDT 2009

How sad to read that Kroozer is afflicted with Hernangiosarcoma.   That  is
what my precious Cheyene had.  I do not  know how  long  she had it, but
that is what caused her to leave this earth.  I  hope their diagnosis is
wrong.  It is silent and we would never have know  but for the tumor she had
removed from her tail two weeks ago.  I wish all  the best for Kroozer, and that
someone will come forward and  help   this poor hound enjoy the rest of his
life.

DDropp