[Dailydrool] Advice

Lynne Miller lmseeyore2004 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 16:26:11 PDT 2009

Hello fellow droolers, I need your advice. Normally Charlie Brown and Barney's shots and exam normaly come at different times throughout the year, but for some reason all of Barney's needed work is due all at the same time....now. He needs his wellness exam, fecal, heartworm test and DHLPP and one other shot I can't remember the name. Plus they won't continue him on his allergy meds. or heartworm meds. until he has his exam because they said if their records were ever checked they could get in trouble for giving meds. without an exam. All of this together is really expensive. They said I can call them back and split it up if needed, but I'm not sure which to do first or later and even splitting it up will still be expensive. I've asked their opinions and I got two different situations and I got more confused. It's not all been due at the same time before so I haven't had this come up.Coming up with half is a major thing which I'm sure many of you have
 been there too. So if you had to decide, which things would you do first and which things would wait?

Special thoughts and prayers and plenty of drool for all those in need. God Bless.

Thanks.
Lynne and The Miller Hounds, Charlie Brown, Barney and Fred(ATB)