[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood gots a plan

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Jun 22 16:03:24 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. Hmmmm. I bee finkin on dis problum. All dem fine folkz tellin Chunky how good he gots to be. HA!!!
We gonna fix dis.
I knowz I dun see dat fing.
I git Brudder Jake. He big boy, I git him to teke a lookie. It be in da biggie cabinet.
No Jake dat da turkey baster. Keep a lookin.
Ahhhhh, dat bee it. I pack it up rite now so Momma no see------

Deer Chunky. Bring meny ob da cream cheesez. Git da kind dat lookie like brick. We cut dem in a nice square, an da Brudder inject dem.Nobodie ebber know, till da waggin an da weebin ob da houndz startz to heppin.

Mister Chunk, we gotz dis unner controlz.

Come on to da Slobberfest, we gonna see Queen Olibe shake dat tail!!!

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts