[Dailydrool] Question on Itching

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 22 14:58:15 PDT 2009

Holly the Dolly, Princess Picky-Butt, unfortunately is also known as Holly
the Itchy for more than half the year.  She has outdoor allergies that start
in late December when the cedar-elm tree pollen starts, and depending on the
tree pollen and grass pollen numbers, she itches most all spring and summer.
We've tried Benadryl, didn't work, now using Chlortrimaton (sp?) and an
herbal blend from the health food store, works better but she still itches.
Does anyone have any suggestions for homeopathic or herbal things we could
try?  I'm about to the point of getting prescription antihistamines for her
from the Vet, but I don't like using prescription-anything if I can help it.
Any suggestions?

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net