[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Jun 1 02:20:45 PDT 2009

Good morning all

Drool to all in need

Safe travel drool for PW Gabriele Lynette and heart healing drool for
mom Jane

Loving drool to Gracie and her mom Valerie may what time is left for you
to be both together , be full of surprises and wonderful houndie things
to do.

Also loving drool for Bowie may she find a loving home for her remaining
years. Me, Justin am also lemon ,white and a bit of biscuit

A special thank you to Ruby Reds, Lambchop,  James Dean , Babs  and Mr.
Peabody who we hope has arrived safely. The

slave received this card some time ago, put it away and has only now
given it to me . I will keep it on a shelf above my evening bed.

It would have been nice to have you all at my party but I will ask my
slave to give me and my sister Jade extra treats to eat on your behalf.
I am also asking your mom Renee to give you all an extra hug and belly
rubs on 16th.June.

The slaves deserted us on Sunday went to mass and then on to a fund
raising lunch were houndies were not welcome. They were sort of forgiven
when they came home for bringing us back tasty treats from the lunch and
then a nice long walk. I have been to mass with the slave but not my
sister.

Justin I want a blue party cap for my birthday just like the picture.

Jade shades of red are my favourite and want my party hat in red.