[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Jun 5 22:19:03 PDT 2009

Good morning all

Drool to all in need

Justin is also inclined to talk in his sleep .Jade to a lesser extent .
What I find quiet strange is the way they shake and move

when having a dream .With Justin the shaking movement gets quicker and
quicker  and eventually his entire body is convulsed.

It usually stops quiet sudden with a huge sigh by Justin .Jade some
times end with a sigh.

They were a bit annoyed with me this morning as I have gone into the
office until 11.30.One of the few Saturdays I work during the

year . They do like to sleep in late and have breakfast later during the
week end. Will buy them a treat on the way home to make up for it.

Slaves Johnathan and William

Justin things just are not improving this week

Jade I do not mind so long as I have food and a warm bed to sleep in.