[Dailydrool] A Cautionary Tail

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 19:07:41 PDT 2009

So it's almost dinner time and MomPerson is getting ready to make the salad
and of course the dogs are helping. They have been very rowdy all day.
Conley is laying on the floor and DadPerson comes out and points out that
Nigel is once again licking Conley's...tailpipe...in a very intense way.
MomPerson suggests that since Conley's poop is still not normal his anal
glands are not emptying naturally and perhaps they are full and need to be
emptied. They are probably leaking a little and that is what has attracted
Nigel. I have seen this before.
Without thinking (Obviously) MomPerson reaches down to feel and see if they
are full and they are, but they feel a little hard, and MomPerson wonders if
they are impacted and gives a teeeeeeeny eeeeeeeeny tiiiiiiiiiny squeeze and
is suddenly holding a handful of anal juice while DadPerson runs gagging
from the room.
MomPerson is now trying to hold the dog, get a paper towel and keep the
Brudders from trying to lick her hand. Plus, she is laughing. Because
despite the stench (puppies stink as badly as adults) her hand will wash.
With some difficulty she manages to snag the paper towels and gets Conley
cleaned up, and then washes her hands for about twenty minutes and even
pours some bleach on her palm. (Just like work.) She uses dry shampoo on
Conley and sends him and the Boys out to play.
Everything settled, she goes back to making the salad, gets it done, and
cannot resist. DadPerson is sitting waiting for his salad, reading the
paper, and in a loud voice, MomPerson says:
"Oh damnit, I didn't get that all off. Well...." and then she takes
DadPerson his salad...LOL.

MomPerson to Nigel(no kisses, thank you Nigel) Llewis (I just watched)
Conley (WTF???) and Cooper (I'm outta here).