[Dailydrool] paw prints...

Carol Gazzara carolgazzara at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 2 03:20:29 PDT 2009

We've been having a lot of rain lately - NEED IT!

While walking Rosie the other day after a big rain but with the sidewalks dry, I turned back to see what she was stopping to sniff now and I noticed a long trail of pawprints and I just had to say awwwwww!  Aren't they the cutest thing to see trailing down the sidewalk?  Of course the fact that they have those large paws does make a big impression.  Next walk after a rain, I'm gonna take my camera and get a nice shot to add to her photo/memory album.

Just had to share that so that those of you who never noticed may remember to look back next time to see the trail your hound leaves behind.

Carol and Rosie in Florida