[Dailydrool] Sweet Old "Nellie"

Dooley, Cynthia Cynthia.Dooley at gdc4s.com
Wed Jun 3 06:40:14 PDT 2009

First, Lots of drool to all who are in need !  Rocky always slings as
much as possible.  Clyde thinks that droll is gross, so he just says
'get well prayers' instead !

My daughter and I were driving down the street this past weekend when we
spotted a beautiful elderly basset hound being taken for a walk.. Of
course we stopped and got out of the car to say 'hi' and to give pets to
such a pretty girl.. Her name is "Nellie", she was being babysat in my
town of Attleboro, but she resides permanently in Riverside, MA. .  I
was wondering if her owners were 'drovers'.  It made our day to see
Nellie and giver her loves, she laid right down for a tummy rub.. She is
13 years old.

Love to you Nellie !

Cindy & Katie