[Dailydrool] Itchy chin and flews

Kara Carpenter frknhippie at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 3 07:24:55 PDT 2009

Now that the weather here has gotten hot and humid, one of my boys, Fitz, has started suffering from an itchy chin and flews.  He's rubbing his face/chin on everything in sight and it looks red and irritated.  He is on Dinovite supplement for the itchies year round which has helped tremendously--after we spent over a year and 6 vet visits trying to figure out what was causing it (and still don't know for sure but suspect malassezia yeast).  It always gets worse in the summertime though, I guess it is the humidity?  I recall maybe Bev having experience with this problem but I couldn't find the thread in the archives...seems like it was a fairly simple fix, I'd love to give it a try!

Thanks!

Rooney & Fitz send their drool!