[Dailydrool] pawprints

PM CLINE pmcline at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 3 07:34:28 PDT 2009

LOL!   Just when I think my dog has the strangest  habit in the world I find out he isn't unique.  Yep, H Beaudreux steps in his pee after he finishes up.  I've noticed that time and time again because I made a point to watch for it. I thought at first it was an accident but it really seems to be intentional.

I wonder....is it just a way for him to spread his scent around the area?  I've also noticed that HBeaudreux will pee on top of Olive's pee.  We claim he's neutralizing her scent in case other male dogs come around, but does any one know why else he would do it?  Does anyone else have a dog that does that?

Just wondering.......

Pam
(the often baffled owner of Olive & HBeaudreux)