[Dailydrool] Jordini

Drew McQuade dpmcquade at verizon.net
Wed Jun 3 07:41:14 PDT 2009

Kathy:
I am sooo enjoying the efforts of Jordini to let you know where she belongs
(at least, where SHE thinks she belongs). It is so amusing to hear of a
basset trying to train an already well-trained slave.

If you remember, our Abner managed to go up the stairs by squeezing through
the cat-gate on our gate that was supposed to keep him first-floor bound.
Not until Drew watched him do it, when we'd blocked the living room off
while we were painting, did we know how it happened.

Those Houdini hounds will get to you every time. I hope the clips work!
Pam, with all the Dashing Bassets, only one of whom has ever gotten through
that gate!