[Dailydrool] hi everyone & our first waddle

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 3 07:55:11 PDT 2009

Hi everyone, we have been out of the drool for the last few months.  I decided to go back to school (on-line) in my spare time for a career change.  I am still working full-time, taking care of the hounds, the boxers and the cats.  In addition, my  husbands 16 year old son is moving in with us in July.  So it has been a crazy year for me which is why I haven't been posting as much.

We are going to the ABC waddle this weekend with Sophie and Schroeder.  I don't know who all is going, but this is our first waddle and I'm very excited.  I have also spent what little spare time (ha) I have making wizard of oz costumes for them.  Sophie is going as Dorthy and Schroeder will be the Cowardly Lion.  I can't wait to get away from everything and chill out with all the dogs and have fun at Oz fest in Chittenango.  This is what I feel will be my last fun event until my life changes dramatically in July.

Anyway, anyone going to this event, just look for me, the crazy woman trying to keep her puppy from chewing on Schroeder's lion costume and trying to keep Sophie's little dress and blue bows in her ears.  Not to mention the husband standing a few feet away laughing at me, not with me! At least I will be surrounded by other basset slaves who will not think I've totally lost my mind.  :-)

Love and drool to all,
Annette, Maya, Cassie, Schroeder, Sophie and the cats who are going to have a party and say THANK god they are all gone.  No wet noses up our butts for once.