[Dailydrool] Rescue Group Giving Away Senior Bassets

Jenny Dill jennyrjd at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 10:03:33 PDT 2009

I live in Texas and recently NTBHR offered this.  I am so glad they did
because our family has no extra income to help the bassets that would die
because the shelters are full.  I told NTBHR that in the future I would love
to help but the two we were fortunate to get from them are all that we can
afford.  My husband has not brought home an income since last November.
When our situation changes we want to get a senior (maybe even a female) to
rule our very naughty basset boys!  Until then I am grateful for the rescue
groups and individuals that work so hard and go the extra mile to help these
dogs.

--
Charley and Connor's Momperson
http://s494.photobucket.com/albums/rr307/jennyrjd/Charley%20and%20Connor%20Show/?albumview=slideshow