[Dailydrool] FW: A tribute to you-our rescue transporters!

Helena Poist helena at proplanner.com
Wed Jun 3 09:11:24 PDT 2009

If you ever thought about transporting, nice video. IN the Midwest we
work together and every week we are moving dogs from southern Missouri
and texas all the way to Minnesota. It is very rewarding. We move the
bassets this way as well but welcome saving other lives along the way.

To drivers everywhere, thousands of dogs/cats would die in shelters if
it was not for the kindness of strangers giving them the ride to their
rescues.  If you know of anyone that might be considering helping with
transport, share this video with them and encourage them contact their
local shelter/rescue.  If we can't move them, we can't save them!!!

A video tribute to our wonderful volunteers:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0ofe1fCJRc