[Dailydrool] The Senior "Sale" Debate

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jun 3 17:24:18 PDT 2009

Momma here, but we all knew I would be adding a line. Elder Clara has me by the seat ?of my pants, Ol Bob has my ankle and Sister Daisy has dared me to move from the computer. Yup, Momma,?the provider to 3 senior hounds. How do I feel about a Senior Sale, this event?at the moment is not clear in my mind. I must give it some thought. My heart breaks for the seniors, I look at Elder Clara, such a hard case to let my love for her in, I worked so hard to show her the good life again. When she finally gave back, she gave tenfold. I never have regretted my decision to pay her fee, bring her home and love her with all my heart. Elder Clara is my heart, she works hard at getting the seniors noticed,?adopted, and if you follow the drool, the folks?having adopted seniors have had all kinds of success. A love they never knew existed. Seniors are a delight.
Maybe I look at it like this,--hound or person--?we are all going to get older, someday we will all need some help, someone to take care of us, still think we are special even when we are old and grey--errr---and long in the tooth, stiff in the joints. needing a helping hand. They always say you get what you give. My hope is to help the seniors all I can, and maybe when it is my time to need help, a hand, or paw will be stretched out, ready to help me too. Now that gives us all a twist on this to think about----

Seniors ROCK!!!?
Ask Elder Clara, she just took on Elwood and Jake, and won!!!

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts