[Dailydrool] 2010 DD calendar helpful tips

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 3 18:07:22 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I have put together a list of things to remember when you reserve you 2010 DD calendar date or when you just place your calendar order.

- if you have reserved a date you must purchase at
    least one calendar
    - pictures/captions/payment must be in by Friday
    June 26 2009
    - pictures must be at least 300dpi and 3"x5".
    Pictures that are wider than they are tall will work
best
    - brightly lit pictures look best.  If your
    picture looks dark to you it will only be darker once it is
    printed
    - basset hounds & basset hound mixes
    only.  No other pets or humans allowed
    - one date per household no
    exceptions
    - if you are paying for another person or another
    person is paying for your calendar/date reservation fee please let me
    know
    - if you are using another paypal account other
    then your own, please let me know

    - if you are ordering calendars to be shipped to
    another address other then your own you need to place a separate order and
    let me know where to ship  the order
    - if you are paying by check or money order please
    include a note stating what you are paying for
    - please check your shipping address and credit
    card info in paypal to be sure it is up  to date
    - please include your calendar date & the word
    'calendar' on all emails
    - if you were not able to reserve a date please add
    your name to the 'Waiting List'
- when uploading your picture/caption info please remember to change the date to reflect your reserved calendar date not the default date
- If you move after you have ordered and paid for your
calendars please email me so that I can update your shipping address b/c
packages are not always forwarded by the Post Office.
- If you are using a PayPal account that has a different
name OR email address from the one you used when you reserved your date, please
let me know
- Last but not least please remember you can always contact one of the calendar volunteers at any time.
- Volunteers are
Suz Green (suzyvette at satx.rr.com)
Karen Johnson (Karen.Johnson at cancer.org)
Ellie Foth (slave2htepaw at yahoo.com)
Kim Ohge (kohge at alumni.iastate.edu
Lainee Francis (Lainee09 at yahoo.com)
John Falk (john_falk at hotmail.com
Murial Napier (allears at rogers.com)
Diannne Schneider (Diane_Schneider at enumclaw@wednet.edu)

Take care,
Ellie and Her Hounds Artie-Ballzie-Thelma Lu-Milly