[Dailydrool] Good times

Lisa de rollinstar at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 3 19:39:27 PDT 2009

Just want to say how proud I am of my houndies "grouchy" Molly and Romeo. I have a good friend in the VA rehab live-in program for recovering addicts and homeless. All veterans trying to turn their life around. Initially, the only reason I brought the dogs along was to get them out and about. My friend was happy to see them and they were a hit with everyone else! Everyone enjoyed petting, belly rubs and just alot a houndy hugs. Since then we have made weekly visits - Everyone looks forward to them. On one day, disadvantaged children ages 2 to 6 who probably never had a pet nor opportunity enjoyed learning how to pet and give belly rubs. Romeo and Molly were the greatest enjoying all the little hands reaching out. Kudos to Molly and Romeo for making everyones day better at the rehab : )