[Dailydrool] A few thoughts

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 19:56:25 PDT 2009

Suz, Holly Noelle is gorgeous!  How lucky you are to have found each other.

Poor Justin and Jade...cold dinner and no TV!  What horrors will your people
inflict on you next? :-)

Happy Gotcha Day to Joey!

Becky, I had to laugh at Morse deciding you wouldn't go in to work today.
You are very fortunate to have such understanding bosses!

And finally, a huge round of applause to Ellie and the calendar volunteers
for undertaking the Daily Drool calendar again.  It's an enormous, and
thankless job, but I get so much pleasure out of my calendar each day when I
turn the page.  You guys are the best.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry,
Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))