[Dailydrool] heheheheh hahaha Bwahahaha

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 05:21:14 PDT 2009

Hubby has been really sick wit the worst case of bronchitis ever,  he  has
missed a week of work and is on lots of meds from the doctor, his nose was
extremely sore from all the  " there she blows " so he has been  putting
CHAP STICK on his nose. last night we are eating supper and  good  girl Evil
Annie
( heheheh  hahaha  Bwahahaha )  gets the chap stick off the  end table and
her and Maggie  Wags are having a ball playing with "  something "  in the
living room !   do you know where we are  going with this story ????

YEPPER !!!!!  so we now have a chap stick tube that looks like a  sieve
lots of holes with chap stick just oozing out .  so I give it  back to the
hubby and said  " here, put it in your pocket "  and he  gives me that DUH
look, like are you kidding me,  he says  " I cant  use this now after they had
it in their mouth "  and I  said   " why not ?  you are on Antibiotics " and
now you  wont even have to turn the little knob to get it to come out, they
did you  a favor !!!!!

Marlene to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie
cntnew00000007)