[Dailydrool] Drool for me

c.mitchell c.mitchell at eastlink.ca
Thu Jun 4 04:34:03 PDT 2009

I am besides myself this morning LiL Miss Brat daisy Halo bit a child in my home. I have a huge gate between my office and the childcare area. The child in question is 8 and knows she is not allowed near the gate.
I trust or did trust my dogs but it was for everyone's safety.
The 2 year olds listen the 8 year old never.

I cleaned the wound up small puncture wound and a lil swelling and called her mom at work.

The mom said we will talk after work. I feel a firing coming on not a bad thing because the kids never listen but I am upset because a child got hurt in my care :0(. In Daisy's defense and I am not picking up for her. This kid shot her arm out and scared Daisy. I have since taken my gate which was beautifully made by hubby with stair pegs and covered with a blanket and nailed in in place so no hands can get through. The sad thing my sweet brown eyed babies can not look through and talk to me all because of an 8 year old that refuses to listen.

The two year olds that stay back and like to talk to Rex and Daisy from a distance now must suffer sadly.

My heart is broke because I took such pride in how well I took care of these kids and worked to make sure the dogs and kids were separate.

So please sling me some drool I have to deal with this mom later this afternoon Grrrr :0((

I am asking the babies to sling what ever drool they have to those in need

Carolyn

Mom to the biggest brat Daisy
Rex why mama why can I not see you and the kids