[Dailydrool] cancer hope

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Thu Jun 4 17:40:00 PDT 2009

Today in the NY Post there was an article on a new drug called Palladia to treat Mast cell tumors and skin cancer. They report that it is specifically for dogs and that it directly kills the

tumor and no chemo or radiation is necessary. It will be available in 2010 but I am guessing if it is needed to anyone before maybe it can be obtained as a trial. I hope no one is in need of this ever but just in case it is good to know there is help. While I am on  the topic of drugs and cancer there is another one called neoplastecene.  My spelling maybe off on this one but it is close.

Good thoughts,

Judy