[Dailydrool] Seniors

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 19:01:15 PDT 2009

I have to chime in on this thread.  I adopted my Charlie when he was  7.
His owner died and none of the family wanted him. His toenails were  terribly
long.  I have had him for six year now, and for 6 years we keep  puppy pads
around a table for him as he does not hold it all day while  we  are at
work.  But he does over night, go figure.  He now has a bad  back and need help
going down stairs and on and off the bed.  He walks  slowly and is as
stubborn as hell, but I love him terribly.  He is sweet  and loving and I  would
not part with him for anything.  Even at 13 he  loves his walks, barks till
he is fed, and has me wrapped around his   paws.  Seniors are great.  When
we are home he is no problem at  all.  My Ben I got at 6, and he is now 8.
For 6 months he was  aggressive with Charlie and Cheyene, but is  over it,
but not with other  dogs.  But I adapt to the problem and would not get rid
of him  either.  He too is very loving and worth all the problems.  He is a
cruiser extrodinaire, and  cannot be trusted around food.  Gotta love  them.

DDropp
**************Limited Time Offers: Save big on popular laptops at Dell
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221354145x1201369495/aol?redir=http:%2F
%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215221161%3B37268813%3By)