[Dailydrool] Last beg for fundraising

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 13:23:59 PDT 2009

Here is our last chance at begging for fundraising. Tomorrow is ABC"s waddle
and we are trying to raise a measly $250. We did not even meet half of our
goal.  I did manage to switch one day of on call with someone so that I can
at least go. I am not feeling up to begging. Horrible, horrible week. I am
hoping the waddle changes that.  Monday, I found out that the company is
getting out of the OMRDD business which leaves 7 of us without jobs (me
being the supervisor of the residence), I almost hit a porcupine on Tuesday
with my car, Wednesday my 10 year old son disappeared at a ball game and we
actually had a police man searching for him in the woods (he is safe and
found just as he called in for back up), Thursday I found another mass on
Maggie ( 9 1/2 year old basset) while giving her a bath which she sat down
through which she never does which just makes me realize she is aging, and
today our boss called to say that the agency has been brought up on an
allegation of "abuse" by allegedly denying civil rights to one of our
residents (which is not true and it is very stretching it to accuse that by
an MSC). The agency meaning myself and 3 others who were at the meeting they
were talking about. What a week. Hopefully some slobbery basset kisses help
out tonight and tomorrow.

I finished making up the memorial certificates and the adoption certficates
for the waddle. I have to do foster ones yet. Anyhow, please, please donate
a few bucks to ABC to our first giving page at

http://www.firstgiving.com/maggieandmazzie

Hopefully the waddle will be wonderful and it will be a sign of great things
to come next week. I desperately need to be covered in basset drool,
slobber, and hopefully some puppy and senior kisses.

--
DRool to all in need,
Dee, Maggie, Mazzie, Oliver & Cooper