[Dailydrool] 2 brothers in Shelter in NJ

Brandie Allen hnddg221 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 07:41:51 PDT 2009

I just rec'd word from the shelter I volunteer at that we rec'd 2 male basset brothers yesterday.  They were owner surrendered.  I was wondering if either rescue group in NJ would be interested in them, either Mid-Atlantic or Tri-State.  I would be willing to pull and help transport if needed.  Don't have much more info on them or even pictures at this time. Hope to get up there tomorrow to see them.  Please email me if you can help!

Gumbo and Mombo are brothers given up together by their owner because they could no longer be cared for. They are both approx. 2 1/2 years of age, red & white in color, up to date with age appropriate vaccines & will be neutered prior to their adoption. These brothers are used to being together and would love to be adopted into the same home so if you have it in your heart to provide them both with lots of love and a permanent home, please stop in today to meet them. Thank you.

Thanks-
Brandie