[Dailydrool] calendar and secret pawtner

Bracha Sacks-Stern psy1801 at aol.com
Fri Jun 5 15:35:03 PDT 2009

I'm a little confused.I signed up for a calendar date, got shifted over to
paypal and bought calendars, but I didn't hear whether I got the date I
asked for or another one, or get any chance to give a second choice if the
first one didn't work out.  Where do I go to see if I have my date?

Then, I got a message with some information about a secret pawtner, even
though I hadn't heard that it was time to sign up.  Is that going on
already?

All through this was computer hell.some spam thing got hold of my address
book, and I apologize to anyone who got a false message from me.

So, have a good weekend, everyone.

Bracha