[Dailydrool] Roo Poo

Bambi McLeskey bassetslave at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 16:06:42 PDT 2009

So droolers, I have a poo related question...everyones favorite.
Ahroo-ba was in the house today, eating just fine, playing with his
bone, and with me just fine. All is well. I stepped outside to gather
his lab brother out of the yard, and come back in to a horrible smell.
I see a pile or poo, and a sad faced Roo. I tell him its ok, and put
him back in his fenced yard, to come back in and clean his mess. But
when I get closer, which was pretty difficult with that horrid smell,
I see that it is mainly grass and some thick rank smelling mucous. He
seems to be acting just fine, if perhaps a little less romp-y with
Brudder Drake. Loving as ever, ate fine. Of course the vet has already
closed for the afternoon, and I was wondering if anyone knows what
this might be from, or what else I should be looking for. Sorry so
gross, but everyone has dealt with poo lol. Thanks in advance for any
advice.
Bambi-momP to
Drake (grr, grr, play with me)
Ahroo-ba( my tummy aint fewwin so great)
Bo and Stryker (only bassets get sick-with noses in the air)-Labs

--
Bambi A (Lange) McLeskey
Senior Library Assistant