[Dailydrool] 2010 Calendar, Burnt Out Epilepsy & Basset Waddle UK

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 6 04:15:46 PDT 2009

Firstly a thousand big THANK YOU'S to Ellie for her hard work and patience in making the 2010 DD calendar available again.  You are a star.

Apart from a few pre-ictal stages this year, Morse hasnt had an epileptic fit since September last year.  There is a possibility that he had a fit in February this year, as there was a little mess when we came down in the morning, but I think we would have heard him fitting - dadslave pawticularly is a light sleeper - so we dont think so.  Does anyone know if epilepsy can burn itself out?  Have looked on Google with couldnt find much info.  He was having fits about every 2-3 months.  He is on herbal medication, nothing else.

Last, but definitely not least, hope the UK Waddlers in Birmingham are having fun and it is not too soggy!   We want PICTURES of the event!!  Wish there was a live, streaming webcam.....!

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB x