[Dailydrool] I got the whole chickie.........

Annie Novakovich anninova at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 6 10:47:03 PDT 2009

Dis here be Bo dog.

Mom  come home from dis pwace called 'wally world" wif a reeeely good smewwin bag.
Bo dog is hungry.
Bo dog go sniffy sniffy sniffy.
His goes cwazy ober da smell.
Mom has da whole chicky on da counter and is tearin it apart.
I watches
she busy dat mommy, heh heh
 I watches intentwy while dwoolin reel good..........
She threw dem bones in da garbage..........what the?
She say sumpin bout company and no time, blah blah blah
I watches more intentwy
I is droolin up real good by now.
 Did I say sumpin bout being hungry???
Mom go out on da porch, (dat where she make mistakey)
Da plate was right der, on da counter
 Bo dog soars to da counter and gwabs dat chickie, not just a bite, but I gets da WHOLE chickie.
It be ober for da chickie..........it maybe be ober for da bo dog too............

Momperson starts yewwin.....Den I gib her ..............(drumroll) DA LOOK!!!!

Bo Dog 1
Momperson 0

My momperson lubs me so much!  She wuz hugging me in a matter of minutes.  She say:  i don't care wut you doo, i just wuvs you!!!

Bo dog be da luckiest doggie around!

Dats my story.....