[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 19:52:23 PDT 2009

We were away this weekend and I'm just catching up on drools.  I'm so glad
Daisy's and Tinkerbelle's surgeries went well.

We're sending heart healing drool to Carol and Rocky on their loss of
Lexie.  Our babies are never with us long enough.  You are in my thoughts.

I was delighted to hear two of my favorite ladies, Qw. Olive and Mango
continue to do well.

Judy, heart-healing drool on your loss of Eddie, the dog-loving cat.  I know
my Dub-Dub, who was also a dog-loving cat will greet him at the bridge.  And
Dub-Dub was a world class begger of people food, so I know there is a spot
on the buffet with people food just for them.  He will show Eddie the way.

Heart healing drool to Kate and the Gillen family on your loss of Miss
Greta.  She sounds like she was a wondeful girl.  I'm so sorry for your
loss.

It's wonderful to hear that Buford is (a) doing so much better and (b) has a
diagnosis with a course of treatment.

Drool for the ten month old puppy with OBHR who had the foreign object
removed.  I can't find the words of disgust for his former people who let
him suffer for a week.  He will be much happier in a new home.

We're so glad Wendy and Mendy have beat parvo!

We're sending healing drool to Honey for her spay, for Miss Penny throwing
up blood, and for poor little Willow, as well as for Otis and his glaucoma.
Linda, Menzie Campbell has written about her Miss Annabelle who was blind,
and I knew another blind basset.  They actually adjust quite well to the
loss of vision, so please don't give up hope for your boy.  Even if he
ultimately loses his sight he will hopefully have many happy years with you
ahead of him.

Drool for Morse and his seizure, and for Brutus and his cancer.  Paul, I
hope the time you have left with Brutus is long and happy.  Doctors don't
know everything, and Brutus might fool them and have longer with you than
they predict.

And finally, happy 17th birthday to Justin!!  What a wonderful milestone!
And happy gotcha day to Jade!  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa
(ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))