[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 14:40:13 PDT 2009

Healing drool to Terry, Marlene's brother.  We hope his open heart surgery
went well today.  And healding drool to Miss Ellie Mae Basset's Grandma Sara
too.  And Mom is sending prayers.

We're so glad Brutus' tumor removal was a success and he's doing well.

Congratulations Danielle on adopting Ruby -- what a sweetie.  And I loved
the cake topper!

Healing drool to the basset sisters with parvo at WMBRI.

Congratulations Jeanie on adopting Stella Bean!  I loved Bev's idea of
presenting him to her as a Father's Day gift.

Heart-healing drool to Wen for her loss of sweet Miss Dallas.  We hope she
had a gentle journey to the bridge.  We are truly sorry -- we never get
enough time with our babies.

Congratulations to Arlene on being a foster failure to Oliver!  And happy
anniversary Jacqie!  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB),
Dub-Dub (ATB))