[Dailydrool] Daisy Bit/ nipped update

c.mitchell c.mitchell at eastlink.ca
Sat Jun 6 12:11:09 PDT 2009

The week got worse

The client came back and we worked it all out, but I called another client to tell her what had happened
out of respect before the neighborhood told her, that Daisy had bit / nipped an 8 year old brat.
While I was on the phone another neighbor was yelling at her kids. Beth my other client asked
the neighbor what was wrong, that her sitter was on the phone and had a crisis
The one doing the yelling said what over her dog biting.
I heard Beth yell, and  I love this client.
As a matter of  fact yes it is and she was calling me out of respect before the neighborhood  nosebags
spread it all around and it got back to her.

I love this woman. They all agreed the 8 year old knew better and maybe now might smarten up.
The funny thing the one nose bagging it has 2 dogs supposed to be on an invisible fence out all
day and night on the street and they chase rex when we are walking so she may wanna be quiet
because Rex just keeps walking like a good boy and does not bother. LOL I never told you
guys on face book because my clients and friends are on my face book .

So it gets better 4 am the day after the bite I get a call from someone asking if I was
so and so our company name I said yes they say my PayPal and my hosting site were hijacked
I said ok what ever bye. PayPal I was smart enough it in an odd name they would never had
and is not affiliated with our website.
They did hijack the site through the host company we took it back and changed everything
they were using it to try and defraud people with a liberty bank fake site and a fake PayPal site.
We have all the information traced the phone call, got the ip addy of the person that took over our
site and these people will be charged and prosecuted.
I think when they called they may have wanted to blackmail me but I gave no reaction and hung up
Did everything legally.
I will keep everyone updated
So then I get a call my vehicle warranty is about to run out I called it for what it was a scam and they hung up on me always ask
what vehicle they are talking about. They then hang up

Then daisy fell somehow sprained her tail and butt she was not wagging it for a day but has since been coming back
to normal
To top it all off
Rex got a piece of a stick caught in his throat which he later swallowed and deposited.
I was going to sleep the weekend away so nothing else bad could happen but
I decided to take control back and I went for a walk with Rex.

So I am taking back my good Karma

Healing drool to all those in need

Carolyn mom to

LiL Miss Daisy Halo me loves me mama