[Dailydrool] I really need some Drool

The Winstanley Clan leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Sat Jun 6 12:54:32 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

My 84 year old father suffered an is-chemic stroke this morning, on the right side of his brain. He has lost most use of his left side. He is in ICU @ Capital Health Clinic in Trenton, NJ. He was in the hospital recovering from back surgery, and the stroke happened. Thank doG, he was in the hospital when it happened.

We could really use some of that good healing Basset Drool flung this way.

Leon

Leon & Debbie Winstanley
Slaves to Jacques-amo-Bear, Humphrey the Tank, and Precious da Bean,
Cover Hounds for the 2007 Daily Drool Basset A Day Calendar!
Kitties: Tigger (the wanna-be), Treasure, and Biko.
ATB: Taz, Suzie, Gizmo (Golden Lab),& Kitties ATB: Sylvester,
Hafenhaf, Truffle, Elsa & Sniglet
http://www.winstanleyclan.us/2008_Howliday_Cards/2008_DD_Christ
mas_card_exchange.html