[Dailydrool] calendar appreciation

Anita Sacrey agilitydawgz at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 6 15:15:13 PDT 2009

I just want to say how much I enjoy the calendar on a daily basis and appreciate Ellie's hard and tireless work every year, plus the other volunteers as well.  It's the gift I give myself every year, and it's like getting a new gift every day when I open up the next page.

Last year when I had back surgery, I could take a minimal amount of personal items for my bedside table.  I chose to take one picture with all of my dogs in it, and my DD calendar.

Anita Sacrey