[Dailydrool] DD calendar

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 7 18:29:04 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I was just checking the reserved dates for the 2010 DD calendar and there are still plenty of available dates to choose from.  Only 2 months have been filled, July and Dec, all other months have available dates.  So it is not too late to reserve your calendar date, just click here  http://www.cecilgraphics.com/DD2010/calendar.php.

If you don't want your beautiful hound in the calendar but would like to order a calendar you can click here  http://www.cecilgraphics.com/DD2010/purchase.php.

Oh and don't forget to purchase your Front Cover raffle tickets for only $2 each. The winner of  the raffle will have their hound(s) picture on the front of the 2010 calendar.  All money collected from this raffle goes directly to Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue.  Here is  the link to purchase Front Cover raffle tickets  http://www.cecilgraphics.com/DD2010/frontcoverraffle.html.

If you have any questions just email me off list.
Ellie and Her Hounds Artie - Ballzie - Thelma Lu - Milly