[Dailydrool] Climbing hound!

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 18:28:41 PDT 2009

Well mom & I were working on photographing some stuff today, I heard some
odd noises, and went to see what it was. I'm moving in a couple of weeks, so
I'm piling everything up in a back room, including a queen sized futon, and
it was in pieces, leaning over a loveseat. And, there's Joey, nose to the
ground, CLIMBING the futon frame! It was sideways, so the slats were
exposed, and he apparently decided to use them as a ladder! How he thought
he was getting down w/his paws, I have no idea!! I had to pick up his dumb
butt & put him down! I'm assuming it's 'cause the lady I got it from had
cats; Joey doesn't like cats, so maybe he was looking for them, I don't
know. It was funny as all get out to see him climbing, though! And, of
course, mom's camera battery was dead!!

--
-Karrie, momma to Joey, Aunty to Checkers & Crispin (wb)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473