[Dailydrool] da deeba

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Jun 7 18:13:10 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood.
Hold it.
AHACK AHACK AHACK
Whew, i bee habbin liddel deescussionz wif da porcelin bowl affer readin whut da Deeba be a spoutin out dis time. I dun barfed up me dinner.
Dooze you read whut she be a seyin dis time? All Powerful Deeba, she be a hit, Da Brudder pass out to seez her, see herz beauty.
Hold it.
AHACK PAWTOOIEE
Had nudder chunker com up
Otay dis da deal
Deeba, gib da peepuls da truf. You built like a Mack truck. Youze tailbone bee dat big too. Youze be a hit cause youze so biggie nobodie miss you. Youze rump be as big as youze mouf. Whut youze bin eatin, or whose you been eatin??? Why you meking Elder Clara lookie tiney. Dis serious.
Brudder Elwood will help.
I bee a sending youze a treaddymill. Youze kin run da bodie and da mouf at da same time.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts