[Dailydrool] Drool Needed for Penny's Eyes

Dossey, Gwenda G gdossey at tycoelectronics.com
Sun Jun 7 23:44:21 PDT 2009

Dear basset friends:

Can you please feed your hounds some of their favorite foods for the next couple of weeks?  We need as much healing drool as we can get for dear sweet Penelope Pitstop (see her momma's e-mail below).  She has been diagnosed with dry eye and is in a lot of pain.  We know first hand the power of the drool, so please have your hounds sling some towards Penny!!
Thanks a bunch!!  ~Gwen, Teddi, Casper and Madden~
p.s. Penny's e-mail is CarolSchalla at yahoo.com<mailto:CarolSchalla at yahoo.com> if you have any advice to share with her, or just your thoughts and prayers!!

Dear Friends,

If you pray, would you include my Penny in your prayers?

She has been diagnosed with SEVERE dry eye, which the doctors think was a side effect of a sulfa drug she was taking for a resistant bladder infection.  Yesteday we saw the doggie eye doctor and I am administering 2 drugs orally and 5 into her eyes - some once a day, some twice, some four times, and some as often as possible.  It amounts to 15 to 20 applications of medication each day!  Her eyes hurt and she has low energy.

This is very serious.  We are trying to save her signt and her eyes.

Please think happy, healthy thoughts that my little girl's eyes will start producing tears again!

THANK YOU!!!!

Gratefully,
Carol